We as the data controller of your personal information want to be open with you about how we collect, use and protect your information. If you would like to know more and if you have any questions about how we handle your information, or if you have any other privacy concerns, you can contact us at email@example.com
To the extent required by applicable law, whenever Premier Dental Care collects personal information, we will:
- provide timely and appropriate notice to you about our data practices;
- collect your personal information only for specified and legitimate purposes. The information we collect will be relevant, adequate and not excessive for the purposes for which it is collected;
- process your personal information in a manner consistent with the purposes for which it was originally collected or to which you have subsequently consented;
- take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and, where necessary, kept up-to-date;
- not use your personal information for direct marketing purposes without giving you an opportunity to “opt-out”; and
- take appropriate measures, by contract or otherwise, to provide adequate protection for personal information that is disclosed to a third party or transferred to another country.
- In accordance with the applicable laws in the European Union, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data, which apply differently in different circumstances: right of access, right to rectification, right to erasure, right to restriction of processing, right to data portability and right to object to processing. Most of these rights are not absolute. Below we describe these rights in more detail and provide information on how you can exercise them. If you make a request to exercise your rights, we will respond within one month, but have the right to extend this period by two additional months, where necessary. If we extend the response period, we will let you know within one month from your request.
- Right of Access. You have the right to ask us to confirm whether we process your personal data. If we do, you have the right to request access to your personal data that we process and the following information: (i) the purposes of the processing; (ii) the categories of personal data we process; (iii) the recipients or categories of recipients of your personal data; (iv) the envisaged retention period of the data where possible, or the criteria we use to determine the retention period; (v) your right to request rectification or erasure of your personal data, or restriction of the processing of such data; (vi) your right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority; (vii) if we have not collected the data from you, any information we have available about the source of the data; and (viii) whether we use your personal data to make any automated decisions that have legal or other similar significant effects on you.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to have us correct your personal data if they are inaccurate. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you may also have the right to have incomplete personal data about you completed, including by providing a supplementary statement to us.
- Right to object to processing for Premier Dental Care legitimate business interests. You have the right to object to our processing your personal data when that data is processed on the basis of our legitimate business interests. Premier Dental Care will honor your objection and stop processing the relevant personal data unless: (i) we have compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override your interests, rights, and freedoms; or (ii) we need to continue processing your personal data to establish, exercise, or defend a legal claim..
- Right to restrict processing. You have the right to request that Premier restrict the processing our your personal data in the following circumstances: (i) for the period of time Premier needs to verify the accuracy of your personal data when you contest its accuracy; (ii) when the processing of your personal data is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the data, and instead request that Premier restrict the use of the data; (iii) when Premier no longer needs your personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need the data to establish, exercise, or defend a legal claim; or (iv) for the period of time Premier needs to verify if it has compelling legitimate grounds for processing that override your interests, rights, and freedoms when you object to the processing of your personal data for Premier legitimate business interests.
- If following your request Premier restricts the processing of your personal data, Premier will store your data, and otherwise process it only with: (i) your consent; (ii) to establish, exercise, or defend a legal claim; (iii) to protect the rights of another natural or legal person; or (iv) for reasons of important public interest of the European Union or a Member State. Premier will also inform you before lifting the restriction of processing.
- Right to erasure. The right to erasure is also called the “right to be forgotten.” You may ask Premier to delete your personal data. This right not absolute. Premier is required to delete your personal data upon your request only in the following circumstances: (i) your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which Premier collected or processed them; (ii) if Premier processes your personal data on the basis of consent, you withdraw your consent, and no other legal ground exists for Premier to continue processing your personal data; (iii) if Premier processes your personal data for its legitimate business interests, you object to the processing, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for Premier to continue processing your personal data; (iv) if Premier has processed your personal data unlawfully; or (v) the personal data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation under European Union or Member State law to which Premier is subject.
- Premier is not required to erase your personal data to the extent that Premier needs to process them to: (i) exercise its right of freedom of expression and information; (ii) comply with a legal obligation under European Union or Member State law to which Premier is subject; or (iii) to establish, exercise, or defend a legal claim.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive personal data you provided to Premier when: (i) the processing of the data is based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and Premier; (ii) Premier processing of your personal data is carried out by automated means; and (iii) complying with your request will not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- If you have the right to receive such personal data and request that Premier provide it, Premier will provide it to you in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Premier will use its best efforts to p and settle any requests or complaints brought to its attention. In addition, you have the right to approach the competent data protection authority with requests or complaints. This can be the supervisory authority in the country or federal state where you live.